Just for QuickBooks Online (US) users! Year-end is now upon us! Are you ready? We’re here to help small business owners with completing the most common year-end activities in QuickBooks Online, like how to prepare your 1099′s. We answer lots of year-end questions over the phone, but instead of keeping these conversations to ourselves, we’re inviting everyone to join a live Q&A session on Twitter where others can see what’s being said and hopefully benefit from the discussion.
So ask away! QuickBooks Online specialists will be on Twitter to answer your year-end questions on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT.
To submit your question:
Login to Twitter on Wednesday, January 16, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT, and tweet your question with the hashtag #QBOyearend.
For Twitter newbies, here’s how to send your first tweet:
- Visit Twitter and create an account if you don’t already have one. Make sure that the “Tweet Privacy” checkbox in the Settings menu is unchecked. If it’s checked, your tweets will be protected and we will not be able to see them.
- From Twitter’s homepage, write your tweet in the “What’s Happening?” box. Include #QBOyearend anywhere in your tweet and make sure to stay within the 140 character limit provided.
- Click on the “Tweet” button, and that’s it! You’ve sent your first tweet.
- To monitor what other people are saying, again go to Twitter.
- Enter #QBOyearend into the Search box at the top of the page and hit Enter. All posts with the #QBOyearend hashtag will appear.
See you there!