iPhone, iPad and Android App Improvements
We’ve added important new features to the QuickBooks mobile apps!
We know as a small business that you’re not always working from your office at your desk. You’re in the field. You’re meeting with customers. You’re bouncing from the job site to your kid’s soccer game and back again. That’s why we’re adding features you’ve requested to QuickBooks mobile apps for those days when time at your desk is a luxury.
iPhone and iPad Updates
It should be easier for your customers to view and pay your invoices online, so the iPhone and iPad apps now include a better invoice emailing experience for you and your customers:
- From your invoice email, customers can click ‘View Invoice Now’ to view invoice details and save it. ‘Pay Now’ lets customers immediately pay you from their phone, tablet, or computer (payments enabled through QuickBooks Payments).
- Sending emails through your iPad or iPhone app is easier than ever. Now you can set a custom, default message when you send emails and customize the originating email address.
An example of an invoice email. Track invoice views and get paid faster with this new format.
iPad App News
- In the menu you’ll see a new tab called Products and Services. Here you’ll be able to look through all of the products and services you offer and add new ones to the list. We know that a lot of you have been asking for this, so hopefully this update helps.
Android App News
The QuickBooks app on Android is new too. You’ll notice that not only does that app look cleaner, but it also has new features to help you get work done.
- Now you can add customer notes to jot down something in the moment and remind yourself later.
- We’ve also added the ability to create expenses with or without a receipt photo and even split expenses between different categories and customers.
- Add your vendors into the app too. You can pull them right from your phone contacts.
We hope these additions make it easier not to miss a beat when you are on the go. If the feature that you’re looking for isn’t in these most recent updates, fear not, we’ve got a lot in store for these apps coming soon.
Remember to update your apps so you are always working with the latest version.
If you haven’t tried out the apps for QuickBooks Online yet, click below:
Explore posts in the same categories: Android, apps, iOS, Mobile